Would you like to join our growing team?
SignRequest is a tech scale-up based in Amsterdam. We’re an online signature solution allowing users all over the world to sign and send documents online, avoiding the print, sign, scan process. Just like our user base, our team is very international with English as our lingua franca. SignRequest is ambitious and energetic. We are constantly adding to the product and to the team, growing and developing. At the end of the day, we all want to go home feeling like we have delivered a great product to our users.
Job: content marketer
We are growing and we are growing fast. We are looking for someone who can drive and steer that growth. Someone with a growth mindset who is full of creative ideas. You’ll be responsible for all our content; the creative planning of campaigns, writing blogs for internal and external publishing, marketing automation as well as looking for new opportunities for partnerships. We value data: testing, measuring, and adjusting is an ongoing process. You’ll be working together with our CMO, 2 growth hackers, and a UX designer. We’d love to offer you loads of freedom to dive into new opportunities.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with content management and SEO
- You’re familiar with marketing automation
- You love tools such as Google Analytics and Amplitude
- You have a proven track record of previous results
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Your written and spoken English is outstanding, Dutch is a big plus
- You’re enterprising: you like taking initiative and you think in possibilities
We’ll offer you
- Lots of responsibility: we won’t micromanage you and you’ll be given a lot of freedom
- Flexible working hours and space every day
- 36-40 hours per week
- A competitive salary
- A Macbook
- Generous holidays
- Free lunches and drinks
- A young and ambitious team
- An ideal location in the city center of Amsterdam
- An inspiring start-up environment at TQ with possibilities to attend events
Does this sound like a team you’d love to be part of and that you can really help move ahead?
Tell us all about yourself in an email to: