SignRequest is a successful SaaS scale-up offering e-signature solutions that make signing and sending documents anywhere fast & easy. Based in Amsterdam, we’re an international business where English is the lingua franca. Our ambitious and energetic culture means we’re constantly building our team and trying new things, with loads of opportunity for personal growth and professional development.
We work hard but we like to keep everything in balance. At the end of the day, our aim is to go home knowing we’ve delivered a great product to our users.
Job opening: B2B digital marketer / growth marketer
SignRequest is growing — and fast. We need someone who can drive and steer that growth in the right direction.
As a B2B digital marketer you’ll work closely with the marketing manager, and have responsibility for developing and managing worldwide B2B marketing programs.
• You’ll execute the marketing plan, with campaigns and content for social media, Google Ads, lead generation, marketing automation and email.
• You’ll also be involved in web site development and content curation/creation.
You’ll be strategic and hands on too: contributing to plans, implementing activity, and reporting on results.
The marketing team at SignRequest includes the marketing manager, content specialist, and UX designer. We also work closely with the sales and support departments. As a digital marketer you’ll report directly to the CMO. There will be an overall marketing plan, with lots of freedom to dive into new opportunities.
What we're looking for
• Digital marketing experience on social media and/or lead generation campaigns, ideally targeting multiple geographies
• A data-driven approach and high comfort level using tools like Google Analytics and/or Amplitude
• Passionate about lead generation, lead nurturing and marketing funnels
• You know your way around email marketing and marketing automation, preferably Hubspot or Active Campaign
• Previous experience in working in b2b tech and/or SaaS would be a big plus
• 2+ years of relevant work experience
• Great command of the English language
• Entrepreneurial attitude: you take initiative and look for opportunities
• A passion for B2B tech and SaaS solutions
In return, we offer
• Freedom with responsibility: we won’t micromanage you and you’ll have the flexibility to try new things
• Flexible working hours
• Option to work from 32 to 40 hours per week
• Work remotely or at our Amsterdam offices (pandemic rules permitting)
• A competitive salary
• A Macbook
• Generous holidays
• A young and ambitious team with loads of possibilities to learn and grow
• An inspiring startup environment with room to grow personally and professionally
Does this sound like the fit you’ve been looking for? Do you think you can help SignRequest continue its impressive growth?
Contact Nick Dessens →