Would you like to join our growing team?
SignRequest is a tech scale-up based in Amsterdam. We’re an online signature solution allowing users all over the world to sign and send documents online, avoiding the print, sign, scan process. Just like our user base, our team is very international with English as our lingua franca. SignRequest is ambitious and energetic. We are constantly adding to the product and the team, growing and developing. At the end of the day, we all want to go home feeling like we have delivered a great product to our users.
Job opening: Growth Hacker/Marketeer
We are growing and we are growing fast. We are looking for someone who can drive and steer that growth. Someone who can set up marketing campaigns and manage campaigns outsourced to external agencies. You'll be responsible for developing online channels, building marketing campaigns, measuring success and scale growth. You work closely together with our CMO, the content manager, UX designer and our external Marketing Agency with specialists. You will be given lots of freedom to dive into new opportunities.
Required experience and skills
- Experience working on Social and/or SEA campaigns running, preferably in different countries
- Comfortable with tools like Google Analytics and Amplitude
- You know your way around Marketing Automation
- Able to map out customer journeys and you understand the AARRR funnel
- A proven track record regarding growth results
- 2-5 year relevant work experience
- Great command of the English and preferably Dutch language
- Entrepreneurial skills, you take initiatives and think in opportunities
We’ll offer you
- Lots of responsibility: we won’t micromanage you and you’ll be given a lot of freedom
- Flexible working hours and space every day for 32 up to 40 hours per week
- A competitive salary
- A Macbook
- Generous holidays
- Free lunches and drinks
- A young and ambitious team
- An ideal location in the city center of Amsterdam
- An inspiring start-up environment at TQ with possibilities to attend event
Does this sound like a team you’d love to be part of and that you can really help move ahead?
Tell us all about yourself in an email to Nick Dessens.