Easily manage the processes around your products and services in one place with the TOPdesk service management solution. The SignRequest integration easily lets you sign documents such as work orders, loan agreements and employment contracts directly from the TOPdesk Incident Management / Reservation Management / Change Management module.
The signed document is automatically attached to the corresponding incident, activity or reservation card in TOPdesk. Sign remotely, from any device, and store all your documents safely in one place.
E-signing via SignRequest
How does it work?
You can initiate a SignRequest either from the Self-Service Portal or the Operator Section in your TOPdesk account. After the document is signed or declined, the document is attached to the incident/activity card in TOPdesk as a PDF file and the status will be changed accordingly.
Digitize your workflow and:
Ready to set-up your integration?
Click the contact button in this Marketplace. A TOPdesk team member will advise you on the possibilities and help you with the setup. Go to the integration page on TOPdesk’s website through this link
After you've set-up your TOPdesk account, you can access SignRequest for TOPdesk with a SignRequest Business account and API credits. We offer clear pricing that suits your needs.
1. The SignRequest business subscription starts at 12,- a month
2. To send documents, you can buy API credits via SignRequest.
We have two options for buying credits:
Need more information on pricing? Purchase your API credits here
Or try the SignRequest for TOPdesk integration for FREE with a SignRequest Sandbox account.
1. Make sure you are logged into your personal SignRequest account, not a team account
2. Use this link to create your Sandbox account
3. Now go to the SignRequest integration page on the TOPdesk website here
4. Contact TOPdesk to set up the integration by clicking the Contact Us-button
Enjoy your SignRequest for TOPdesk integration.
Users of SignRequest
Ease of use